I do like to try new recipes, if in my mind it is easy, low maintenance and wildly successful. Few of my tries are generally this good. The following recipe qualifies under my strict qualifications.
Garlic Chicken White Pizza
Quick and Easy Pizza Crust Recipe
- I use a pizza stone and heat it up as the oven gets to 450 degrees
- 1 lb chicken breasts thinly sliced
- Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 container of Alfredo Sauce (I used Emeril’s Garlic)
- 3-4 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 heaping cups of Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3 Tablespoons of shredded basil leaves *reserve to top pizza after it is baked
2- While the yeast is growing and your mixer is going cook up your chicken in a skillet with the Montreal Chicken Seasoning, butter, salt and pepper and chop it up as you go in smaller bite sized pieces.
4- Smear the top with your minced Garlic, top with Alfedo sauce, chicken, and Mozzarella cheese.
5- Slide the pizza stone back into the oven and cook until golden brown and bubbly. (about 15 minutes)
6- remove your pizza stone from the oven, sprinkle with shredded basil leaves, slice and eat!