I took a couple hours with my sister in law to make a few freezer meals to have at the ready! It was a little crazy since we had never done something like this, and I’d only done a couple freezer meals at a time before. I cooked the deer taco meat ahead of time as my sis in law cooked the rice and broccoli. It was a fun afternoon and I was never in want of a freshly made Mocha, which made packaging these a breeze!
Here’s the list of our bounty:
- 28 Deer Taquitos
- 2 Chicken Broccoli Rice Casseroles
- Bag of pre-diced onions- a task for which I have little love
- 4 Breasts of Stuffed Chicken Parmesan*
- 1 Teriyaki Deer
- 1 BBQ Deer
- 2 Mediterranean Deer (recipe calls for beef, I had deer on hand)*
- 2 Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Italian Chicken – though we only used half a bottle
The recipes denoted with an * come from this book I bought on Amazon:
This post contains affiliate links.