It has been a dizzying week, with volunteer projects, catching a cold, and trying to catch up after vacation. In the midst of it all I came up with an ingenious drink that not only curbs my latte craving, but is mostly healthy, and super addictive! I call it my “Cafe au Horchata”
Here’s the nitty gritty:
- 8 oz Almond Milk (I use unsweetened So Delicious)
- 1/2 stick of cinnamon (crunched into the cup by hand) you can read about the type of cinnamon I used here.
- 1 Tbs of Honey
- 1 Keurig K-cup (I used Starbucks Holiday because it was on sale)
- Make your k-cup on the “teacup” setting into your 16 oz go mug
- Heat up your almond milk
- Drizzle your honey into the coffee
- Crunch half of your cinnamon stick into the cup
- Add your heated almond milk and stir
- You’re good to go!